UOS2EOS Airdrop: Using EOS-VOTER
The instructions in this article are to claim your UOS Airdrop described in UOS Airdrop for EOS Holders.
In brief, you will need to:
- Create a U°OS account at https://u.community/registration
- On the EOS mainnet, send your U°OS account name to the uos2eosclaim contract from your EOS account.
The instructions in this article are for sending your U°OS account name using the EOS-VOTER wallet.
You can download EOS-VOTER from GitHub.
See also other options:
1. Create a U°OS account at https://u.community/registration
2. Start EOS-VOTER and select the EOS chain:
3. Enter your EOS account name:
Click Lookup Account.
4. Enter the private key to your EOS account:
Click Compare Keys.
5. Enter a password to encrypt your local wallet:
6. Click Tools —> Smart Contracts:
7. Enter uos2eosclaim in the Contract Account Name field and click Load Contract:
8. In the Contract Actions field, select regname:
9. Provide your EOS and U°OS account names and click Create Transaction:
10. Click Broadcast Transaction: