User Tutorial IV: general navigation on the U°Community platform
Note: the first three tutorials in the series, that describe
- what U°Community App is and how to perform social, stake and economic transactions 
- how to get emission tokens and participate in governance 
- how to manage the user profile 
are located at the links below (see References).
Here in this tutorial we characterize general interface navigation.
You will learn how to use U°Community interface to:
- navigate the platform
- access valuable resources about the platform
Part I: U°Community interface navigation step by step
Step 1: Log in to your U°Community account, using your Username and Brainkey.
Option 1: You can get familiar with the main platform webpage here — overview the selection of posts, people and communities with the highest importance scores, as well as the list of recently published content in the chronological order.
Note: comprehensive statistics about these entities is represented in the Overview section of the website, for the details see .
Option 2: Click People button at the topmost-left of the main webpage to access statistics about the platform users. See  for the details about this statistic.
Option 3: Click Overview button at the top left of the main webpage to access statistics about publications, short posts, communities and tags. See  for the details stats details.
Option 4: Click Governance button at the top left of the main webpage to access governance tools (see Part II of  for instructions).
Option 5: Click on the Search icon at the top left of the main webpage to search within the website by keyword.
Option 6: Click on your account icon at the top-right corner of the main webpage to access your account settings (see  for instructions) and communities (see upcoming Tutorial VI). Under this menu you can also Log Out of the interface and Create New Publication (see Part I of  or instructions).
The number next to your account icon is your DPoI Importance rate on the platform .
Option 7: Click on the Bell button at the top-right corner of the main webpage to view the activity of other users with respect to your account, including their upvotes, reposts and transfers towards you.
Option 8: Click on the Wallet button on the main webpage to open your Wallet menu. For comprehensive details about the financial transactions within your Wallet see Part II and Part III of  and Part I of .
Option 9: Click Chat with the community button at the bottommost-left of the main webpage to access Telegram Chat.
Option 10: Click FAQ button at the bottom right of the main webpage to access the list of frequently asked questions about the platform.
Option 11: Click About button at the bottommost-right of the main webpage to access the landing page and the link to the White Paper. These resources contain a vast amount of information, giving a solid overview of our aims and mission.
Part II: Valuable resources about the platform
There are several locations on the platform, where you can find valuable resources about the project:
- use Option 10 from Part I of this tutorial to access FAQ
- use Option 11 from Part I of this tutorial to access White Paper and the landing page
- visit U°OS Network community at the link below at  - news about the project and some technical articles are published there
- view u°dev developers community at this link  - system updates and other U° dev stuff is published there
- u°design is a design-related community about the system, located at 
- UOS° Philosophers community contains philosophical discussions about crypto-systems at 
- and we are starting U°docs - a new community, dedicated specifically to technical communications about U°OS blockchain and DApps. Tech articles about the system, usually published in , will now be summarised, cross-linked or posted in this community. Visit us at .
 User Tutorial I: U°Community overview and interface transactions: https://u.community/posts/11139
 User Tutorial II: governance and emission:
 User Tutorial III: profile management:
 U°OS Network community:
 u°dev community:
 u°design community:
 UOS°Philosophers community:
 U°docs community:
 User Tutorial V: member, group and content stats: