UOS2EOS Airdrop: Using Cleos
The instructions in this article are to claim your UOS Airdrop described in UOS Airdrop for EOS Holders.
In brief, you will need to:
- Create a U°OS account at https://u.community/registration
- On the EOS mainnet, send your U°OS account name to the uos2eosclaim contract from your EOS account.
The instructions in this article are for sending your U°OS account name using Cleos.
See also other options:
1. Create a U°OS account at https://u.community/registration
2. Issue the following command:
cleos -u https://api.eosnewyork.io push action uos2eosclaim regname '["myeosname111","myuosname111"]' -p myeosname111
- uos2eosclaim is the airdrop contract name on EOS
- myeosname111 is your EOS account name
- myuosname111 is your U°OS account name
3. Verify the transaction:
cleos get table uos2eosclaim myeosname111 accregister
If successful, the output is:
If not successful, the output is: