UOS2EOS Airdrop: Using EOSAuthority
The instructions in this article are to claim your UOS Airdrop described in UOS Airdrop for EOS Holders.
In brief, you will need to:
- Create a U°OS account at https://u.community/registration
- On the EOS mainnet, send your U°OS account name to the uos2eosclaim contract from your EOS account.
The instructions in this article are for sending your U°OS account name using the EOSAuthority web wallet.
Note that you need Scatter installed and set up to use the EOSAuthority web wallet.
You can download Scatter from the Scatter official website.
See also other options:
1. Create a U°OS account at https://u.community/registration
2. Attach Scatter to the EOSX web wallet:
Make sure you have Scatter set up and running.
Click Add account and select Scatter:
3. Click Tools —> Contract tables:
4. In the Contract field, put uos2eosclaim and click Get Contract:
5. In the Select Action field, select regname:
6. Provide your EOS and U°OS account names:
7. Click Push Transaction: