UOS2EOS Airdrop: Using EOSX
The instructions in this article are to claim your UOS Airdrop described in UOS Airdrop for EOS Holders.
In brief, you will need to:
- Create a U°OS account at https://u.community/registration
- On the EOS mainnet, send your U°OS account name to the uos2eosclaim contract from your EOS account.
The instructions in this article are for sending your U°OS account name using the EOSX web wallet.
Note that you need Scatter installed and set up to use the EOSX web wallet.
You can download Scatter from the Scatter official website.
See also other options:
1. Create a U°OS account at https://u.community/registration
2. Attach Scatter to the EOSX web wallet:
Make sure you have Scatter set up and running:
Click Attach Scatter Identity:
A pop-up window will let you login to the EOSX web wallet with your Scatter identity. Once you log in, the EOSX web wallet will show you as connected:
3. Go to Contract at https://www.eosx.io/tools/contract
4. Put uos2eosclaim in the Contract Name field:
Click Get Contract.
5. Click regname and enter your EOS account name and your U°OS account name:
6. Click Push Transaction.